Monday, November 10, 2008

hey everybody! SO today I'm really excited (and tired) I finally recieved my TKB trading package (which I ordered on Oct.25--total wait time of 16 days to arrive) and I have to say I ammm happy! Well not about the shipping though (which costed me an arm and a leg!!! around $25 US plus $18 CD to get it through customs Canada! so a grand total of: $48 CD---just for shipping damn it!). I guess if you live in the US lucky you would not have to pay as much.

Anyhooo! I've been super duper busy with school lately I have so many midterms it's insane so I haven't done much updating but I'm making a list now of what's coming soon on my blog so keep checking it out :D!:

1.TKB Trading pics of my mineral shadows
2.My new fave blush mix (I'll tell you how I made it myself!)
3.What I did to my (gasp!) MAC blushes
4.My new multi-purpose eyeshadow brush from EF
5.Some great eyeshadow combination recommendations (for soft and bold looks)
6.Ardell lashes- a review of the 111s and the 107s (plus how to get natural looking falsies)

I'm gonna make more effort to keep up to date with my blog to do list I promise! :D xoxox

0 comments: