Monday, November 17, 2008

Update :)

Not able to post up pics is really keeping me from updating sheesh! But anyhoo, some things I need to talk about, tkb trading (will post pics of my products) not too excited about it anymore, a LOT of the colors I got are so sheer they barely show, sucks majorly! But on to more cheery subjects I wanted to show you guys my new fave blush that I made myself and it mainly consists of the red mineral eyeshadow from simply naturals called razzmatazz, and my pink swoon mac blush (that I crushed and mixed with the tinyyyy bit of razz to make a loose blush) and I LOVE It! I use it everyday it looks so girly and like "you jus dun runnin from da po-lees!" (lool alexreed check his video out that's called 'this is a joke'--->hilarious!) but must be applied with a stippling brush otherwise can be majorly overwhelming!

What I did to my mac blushes is also made them into loose powders and put them in 10 gram jars with sifters, this way I can get more color pay off (easy with a spritz of fix+) annnd I get to back2Mac the containers hehe (I've been on the look out for new lipsticks :D!)


My new fave brush that I bought at a salon for $11 is from a brand called elegant faces (you can find them online) and looks like this:

This brush is good for all over colour and highlighting annnd doing a little contouring (if you change the way you're holding it), the perfect all in one brush! Only down side is that it is a bit big so can be annoying for people who like brushes that are even smaller than the MAC 239.

1 comments:

Catalina said...

great tip :) I'm going to try it!