Sunday, October 19, 2008

Combo skin needs moisturizer!

So anyone with my skin type knows how it feels to have part oily part dry face--add makeup without any skin care and you get a real disaster :S! I'm always looking for a good moisturizer and feel I can not live without one, so when I spotted this one I thought sounds great! It literaly says moisturizes the dry areas and gets rid of shine in the oily areas (can that sound more perfect?) But at 12$ I was sceptical but I figured I'd give it a go;


When I first applied it it felt really greasy but suprisingly soon enough absorbed quickly and felt great! Within minutes though I felt my face tighten a bit (in my usually dry areas--cheeks) but that feeling soon went away and with my foundation on top it looked pretty good! Soon enough though the shine was back so overall this moisturizer did Not impress me much, still ok though (unless it irritates or breaks out my skin! In which case I'll be sure to tell you guys so you can avoid that!) I'd give this 2 stars and a "wouldn't go for again" :P

0 comments: