Sunday, October 26, 2008

Disappointed with the MAC 'Adoring Carmine' face brushes

I went to the mall yesterday and headed to MAC excited to see the holiday collection and can I just say-ewe? The brushes were a lot smaller than I thought and looked like crap! Not to mention I felt a couple and they weren't even soft :-O!!! I mean ok thank you for saving me my money but I so wanted to buy brushes in a bundle- I'm sucha sucker for good quality brushes. I obviously didn't even swatch the shadow palletes just cause the colors are lame and I know MAC shadows, not all of them have great pigmentation and the shimmer is almost always chunky! Seriously these people need to work their imaginations more! stop focusing on the packaging and come up with something worth buying tons of! But anyway now I'm rethinking the glosses too (they're not out yet) since it would probably be an impulse buy--I'm more of a lipstick girl and not so much a goo-ee-doo-ee lips chick.


oh! and yeah the store wasn't full of people but come on the service sucked! So much so that even though I wanted to buy the Silverstroke fluidliner, I just didn't...I'm gonna go back for it (I know myself I'll obsess with it till I get it!)

Do you suffer like me when this happens? Let me know!

0 comments: