Sunday, October 19, 2008

My first words...Hello!

Hi I'm the girl with the lashes (at least that's how some people know me! ;)) and I'm a true make-up fan! I love anything and everything and yes I used to be a MAC whore *blush blush* but I mean who isn't? (we're all trying to get over our addiction right?). I love trying new brands and new formulas, whether it's skin care, makeup, hair or whatever and I'ma keep yall posted on my finds and hope they'll be of some use to you! I'ma start by showing you guys my past faves :)...


-One of my alllll time best brushes! is *suprise suprise* The Body Shop blending brush: $18


When I first bought this brush I had no clue how to use it but after losing it for about a week now and realizing I can't live without it--I'm way past that stage! This brush is my problem eyeshadow fixer-upper, puts on my highlight quite well and blends edges amazingly! If someone was just starting out with brushes I would recommend this brush in a heartbeat! I give this brush 5 stars!

-One of my fave things to do is to go to bed with a rich night cream on, I know I know I'm too young for the ones I use sometimes but the effect is amazing! I mean who doesn't want to wake up to instantly glowing skin the VERY next day?



This treatment has two downsides to it : smell is wayyy to0 strong and obviously it's very rich (so may feel a bit greasy till it's absored) but other than that it's great! You wake up with a new layer of skin, soft glowy and I could swear it almost makes blemishes appear smaller! Over all 4 stars!

-Now the only perfume bottle I've ever owned to come this close to being empty is the one and only Miss Dior Cherie- I loveee this perfume! It's soft, feminine, classy, and very alluring! There is no downside to this puppy in my book its 5 stars all the way!



Have you tried these or similar products? What do you think?

0 comments: