Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wet 'n Wild?!?! I'm shocked!

So all of us think the quality of eyeshadows is in how pigmented they are, how they apply and how long they last on the lids right? I decided that foiling cheap eyeshadows is a good way of saving some bucks especially when the eyeshadows I wanted are so easily duped ( still I love browns and neutrals). So when I saw these 'Wet 'n Wild" palletes I wanted to try that idea out. When I got home I was shocked! Like shocked! Because I didn't even Need to foil! They were so pigmented! and applied well too! (ofcourse I did try them out with a base and they looked great!--the darker browns were a hassle to take off though? for some reason). Now I feel encouraged to try out more *cheap* makeup :D!!



This palette was about $7 and the ones below (cream shadows) are about $5 each Note: downside, with oily lids like mine the cream shadows will eventually crease even with UDPP applied first :( boo!







Do you have any cheap or drug store brand makeup you like? Let me know! :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

OMG! I am definitely hitting ebay to pick that stuff up - amazing! :) I love cheap finds like this. Thanks for sharing!

Z said...

np :D thanks for checking out my blog!