Sunday, October 26, 2008

OMG---WTF!?

Soooo I put in an order at TWO different sites on the 12th of Oct. and sat waiting for my packages to arrive right? And I'm always scared the post guys are gonna ring up my apartment and then I'm gonna be at school or something and I won't get my package (stupid MAC incident [this has happened before] got me all worry worry about these orders--grr). Thennn on the 21st I went to check my mail box and OMG!!! They bothhh came innn! I was sooo suprised and happy! (suprised that they both fit in my mailbox! haha) So guess what I ordered? 1. The Mehron Pastel pallete from Sillyfarm.com and 2. Mineral shadows from Simplynaturals.com. I love love loooove both of them! I'm gonna post pics soon I promise! (I've been having a butt load of midterms grr!)

The pallete is great but I'm not crazy about the color selection like 2 purples and 2 blues? why? change it up! (I might order the basic pallete and the tropical tho! I just love it that much!) These are water activated paints that can be used as eyeshadow base and will brighten up whatever color you're using (blue shadow-blue base etc.) I found that they make the shadow last longer too (tried it without a base underneath like UDPP and it stayed on great!). I also found that the edges blend easier than I thought (not so with the dark purple color though). Overall 5 stars!


The Simply Naturals eyeshadows are a-freakin-mazing! I love them! So bright and so great and apply wonderfully! The onlyyy thing I HATE is since the jars are filled to the top (which no one would normally complain about??) is that every time I open the jars shadow will go everywhere unless I'm very very careful and even then I still get a tiny bit on the tips of my fingers, but other than that-fantastic. (Although I should mention both the pallete and these shadows were a lot smaller in size than I thought oh and the SN shadows say they are 5 gram jars which I think I bought each for less than $2 but I think that's in weight not volume--[as in they measure the whole thing not the amount of the shadow to be 5 grams, just so ya know but that's just what I THINK! not sure]


Overall MONEY WELL SPENT XD!!!

0 comments: