Sunday, October 26, 2008

My order with TKB Trading

My hubby had initially wanted to give me a lil gift from MAC but since the stuff I wanted I didn't really want anymore (x_X) ! He let me pick something else SO! I went a lil crayyyy-zayyy at the TKB trading website and bought 40 mineral shadows (haha-weee!) I had heard about this site from a couple of people including youtube's lovely Dana Potter and the seriously goregous miss Christiana, and I got to see first hand what the shadows looked like (since my friend ordered from them before me) and can I just say wow! If you find a color you like and you order a sample of it they give you enough mineral shadow to almost fill a ten gram jar for like $1.50 US!!! Crazy right?! Only down side is that they put 'em in baggies -_-! So what I did is order 40 ten gram jars off of their web site that come with sifters (which I KNOW I need since the Simply Naturals experience! :P) for like 24$ (which totally blows but w/e I want to get the most out these shadows and I want them to last so). Right now I'm super excited about that and when my package arrrriivvves I'll show you guys pics! yay!

0 comments: