Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloweeeen

I don't know yet what I wanna dress as!! But what I do know is that there a lot of great tuts on youtube that are so inspiring. Some of my fave makeup gurus who have these vids include Josh-->petrilude OMG! Can you say talent? Freakn amazing! The wonderful Julia-->MissChievous, her looks are easy to do and look fab! And Sarah aka Jjacks48 aka the amazingly entertaining and wonderfully talented girl--> her "Bella Cullen?" video-look is so sexy! Sometimes I think I wanna look really grossly scary and other times the sexy evil look comes to mind...so I dunno yet! I did find some great lashes at a Shoppers drug mart suprisingly for like $4 and I'm tempted to throw them on--I'll let you guys know what I decide!


What are you going as?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog girl! Good luck with your blog and your YouTube Channel:) You should visit my blog sometime...
http://www.askamakeupguru.com. talk to you soon!